Advert: Indonesia policy platform - crucial key text for business investors. Do you need to better understand the policy platform of the incoming Indonesia Jokowi-JK administration?
- Secondary sources and analysis are important and handy but they can inject bias. Their often limited coverage may also miss nuance and overall perspective. In the course of our own research and analysis on Indonesia policy ideas for the next 10 years (assume two terms) we have encountered big gaps and tonal differences in regular sources and even more so against the original policy text. We were surprised at the differences and you may be too. Although campaign policy ideas may shift, it is important to understand the platform of the incoming presidency as policy ideas invariably reappear.
- Businesses investing and trading with Indonesia will crucially benefit from access to primary Bahasa policy sources presented in English. Since we did a translation of the policy manifesto (and it's proven pretty tough to find one done), we thought to disseminate it to others who may need it at a reasonable fee.
- You get: i) a full English translation of the Jokowi-JK "visi misi / vision mission" policy platform (original version, 41 pages in Bahasa) and ii) for the first ten early birds, a free supplement : upcoming review (release date to set) of priority Jokowi-JK policy items from the 5 Presidential Debates and statements from Jokowi-JK and key advisors during the early transition period.
- Sectors that will find this of interest include: financial, oil & gas, green energy and technology, logistics and infrastructure, agricultural supply chains, mining, forestry, rural development and more.
- Please contact Deborah at deborah.segienam[at]gmail.com for orders and info.