FELDA GLOBAL: Khor Reports takes a look at the first few months of trading activity after the listing of Felda Global.
- 736 million shares (equivalent 34% of IPO shares issued) traded at value of RM3.9 billion.
- RM616 million in profits pocketed by IPO shareholders?
- Cloudy outlook remains – significant broker reports for “under-perform” on the company’s shares.
- Heavy selling pressure has been quite well absorbed by market buyers. Who are the big buyers?
- Shares drifting down toward RM5 after quick ramp up to RM5.50 from listing price of RM4.45-4.55/share (IPO on 28 June 2012).
Download here: InfoBrief_Felda_Aug12